- 1.Grill or fry 4 rashers of bacon until crispy and fry an egg, if using. Keep somewhere warm.
- 2.Place the naan into the hot frying pan, count to 20, then place the pan under the grill. The naan will puff up and colour in places after 30 seconds or so. You want it to colour a bit but not turn crispy. When the naan is ready, remove it from the pan and wrap in the clean tea towel to soften from its own steam. Keep somewhere warm.
- 3.Spread 1-2 teaspoons of cream cheese over the warm naan, top with 8 coriander leaves and place the bacon on top. Add the egg and sprinkle over a pinch of chopped green chilli, if using. Spoon over a little chilli jam then fold the naan in half, cut it down the middle and eat straight away, with extra jam on the side for dipping.
- 1 tsp Smokey Carter Sweet Original Chilli Jam
- Soft naan breads
- 4 rashers dry cure smoked streaky bacon
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tsp cream cheese
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Pinch green chilli, finely chopped (optional)