- 1.Combine all of the ingrediants in a large pan. Add chicken wings. Bring the mixture to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 40 minutes until the wings are tender and the glaze has reduced and coated the wings.
- 2.Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
- 3.Remove the wings from the pan and transfer to a tray lined with a sheet of baking paper. Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes, until the wings turn golden and the glaze becomes shiny. Fingers at the ready!
- 1kg free-range three jointed chicken wings
- 250ml bourbon whiskey
- 125ml soy sauce
- 60ml cider vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 160ml Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)