- 1.Cook the lamb burgers on preheated grill or barbecue for 4-6 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- 2.During the last 1-2 minutes of cooking time top each burger with some cheese and allow to melt.
- 3.For the minty yogurt mix together the yogurt and the remaining fresh mint.
- 4.Serve the burgers on a toasted bun with roasted or barbecued peppers, your choice of toppings and drizzled with the minty yogurt.
- Lamb Kofte Burgers (1 per person)
- 25g Brie, finely sliced
For The Minty Yogurt
- 45ml low-fat natural yogurt
- 15ml freshly chopped mint