- 1.Preheat the oven to 200°C, Gas mark 6.
- 2.Place the new potatoes in a medium sandwich bag with the oil and seasoning. Shake well to coat. Transfer to a non-stick baking tray and bake for 30-35 mins until golden.
- 3.Meanwhile, mix the honey and mustard together and spread over the gammon steaks. Place under the grill, preheated to a medium heat, and cook for 7-8 mins, turning once.
- 4.Fry your eggs in a little oil for a few minutes on a medium heat. Rest on kitchen paper when done to your liking.
- 5.Top the gammon steak with the egg and lightly crush the baked potatoes adding butter, chives and seasoning. Serve on the side..
- 6.Serve with peas or your choice of vegetables.
- 2 horseshoe gammon steaks
- Baby new potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 medium eggs
- 10g butter