- 1.In a bowl, whisk together honey, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, garlic, rosemary, and thyme. Season pork on all sides with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2.Place pork in a large zip-top plastic bag. Pour half of the marinade over the pork and toss to coat. Seal the bag and refrigerate the pork in the marinade for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours. Rotate the pork occasionally so that the marinade touches all sides. Set aside the remaining ½ of the marinade in a separate bowl, cover, and refrigerate for later.
- 3.Remove pork from the marinade and place on baking paper in a tray. Discard bag with the marinade. Allow pork to come to room temperature while you preheat the oven to 200°C.
- 4.Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove cover, brush with reserved marinade, and place under the grill for about 5 minutes (or until a crispy crust forms on top), and pork reaches an internal temperature of 60°C.
- 5.Remove from oven and allow pork to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with any remaining refrigerated marinade, a side of mash and steamed greens or rice and crisp salad.
- 500g pork tenderloin (fillet)
- 120ml honey
- 120ml dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (or substitute with tamari for gluten-free option)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, minced (can substitute with about ½ teaspoon dried thyme)
- Salt & black pepper