- 1.In a bowl combine honey, gochujang, oil, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Mix well until combined. Place chicken chunks in a resealable bag (or a shallow dish) and pour marinade over it.
- 2.Seal the bag (or cover the dish) and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (marinate overnight for fullest flavour). If you don’t have time to marinate, that's okay; it just won't be so deeply flavoured.
- 3.Remove the chicken from the marinade and set aside. Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, when sizzling add chicken and cook for about 8 minutes, or until cooked through, stirring every now and then. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 4.Add the marinade in the same pan and cook for one minute, until the sauce begins to bubble. Return the chicken to the pan and coat on all sides, cook for further 2 minutes until the sauce thickens and the chicken is caramelised.
- 5.Sprinkle with sesame seeds and stir one last time to coat evenly. Transfer to a bowl and top with chopped green onions. Serve immediately!
- 454g chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, finely chopped